10x20 Run In Shed Plans
Emailed Plans: $24.99
(8 1/2" x 11" emailed PDF)
Postal Mailed Plans: $30.99 (
(8 1/2" x 11" postal mailed to you))
Buy E-MAILED Version
Buy E-MAILED Version
Our Shed Plans Feature:
- Cost Effective - Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From - Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now - Instant download - The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List - Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 10x20 Run In shed plans include:
- Post and Beam Construction - Our run in shed uses common post and beam construction.
- Tow Hook Plans - Plans are included for steel tow hook straps that go on each corner to help move the run in shed and keep the foundation skids rigid.
- Two 10x10 Run In shed Bays
- Kickboards - Siding and kick boards help keep your run in shed strength and durability. You may use 2x6 pine boards or 1x8 oak boards or 3/4" Plywood.
10x20 Horse Run Shed Plans with Two Run In Bays
10x20 Run In Horse Shed Plans Include The Following
- Materials List: Use the included materials list to get pricing and to simplify the ordering of materials.
- Foundation: The horse run in shed is built on 6x6 wood skids so the shed has a open floor and can easily be placed on the ground or a prepared gravel base.
- Floor: The floor is exposed earth or gravel or rubber mats depending on the owners preference.
- Walls Framing: 4x4 posts with 2x4 girt boards between them.
- Wall Height: The lower shed wall height is 7'-7" above the 6x6 rail which makes the rear wall about 8'-7" above the ground. the higher wall is just over 8'-6" above the ground.
- Doors: The run in bays are open.
- Window: There are no windows on the plans but windows can be added on any wall.
- Siding: 4x8 textured plywood and 1x2 battens. (Other siding materials may be substitued
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2x4's to build the rafters. It is sheeted with 1/2" O.S.B. for strength and can have asphalt shingles or metal roofing installed. The plans give you a template and dimensions for the birdsmouth cut angles on the rafters.
- Roof Pitch: 4/12, this means that for every 4 inches of rise there is 12 inches of run horizontally.
- Roof Overhang: 18" on the front and 6" on the back. 2" on the sides.
- Roofing = Asphalt shingles or Corrugated metal roofing.
- Trim = 1x4 and 1x6 wood are used to finish the corners, roof eves and facia.
- Tow Hooks = The plans include drawings for the 1/4" x 2" x 24" corner braces and tow hooks.
10x20 Horse Shed With Tack Room Plans Example